Hi,

I have a problem with running my project which is linked to another
project.

One of my applications is simple user log-in system, it only has a
welcome screen where you can log in the system. This works fine
alone.

The other application is a big system where we have a lot of menus,
screens etc. Users see different menus and screens as my other app
holds users' roles...  This app cannot be run without the other one as
everthing in the system depends on user roles and authorization.

We wrote this system(both apps) with GWT 1.5.3 and now decided to
upgrade to GWT 2.0.
I have done everything suggested on gwt site about upgrading and it
seems ok. But when I run the program, the first screen comes(log-in),
I log in, then the first app. must set the window location to the
other app's html with giving the other app the username and roles and
authorization.
However after I login and the location of the window changes, I see
nothing but an error-boxon the screen: "Gwt module 'secondApp' may
need to be (re)compiled".

I just have 2-months experience on gwt and I feel really desperate
about this problem.
Can anyone please help me?

(By the way my program argument is like that:
-startupUrl secondApp.html com.mycomp.firstApp com.mycomp.secondApp
I don't know if this is ok or not... )

Thanks in advance...