I found a number of conflicting comments concerning this. And, even if
they are in sync, I have questions on how to set cache control.

1. you stated - *Never Cache* - The bootstrap <module-
name>.nocache.js, and your host html/jsp page falls under this
category. The browser should never cache.  but the first reference
above says
(2) Changing occasionally (public / equal for all users)
Examples: index.html, mymodule.nocache.js

which sounds like you should cache for short time.

I am unsure how I would set the cache control for the
module.nocache.js. The js file is cotained in the app.hmtl. do I set
that page?

should I use no-store or no-cache?

2. you stated - *Cache for sometime* - Every other file falls under
this category. In
   general, you should use ClientBundle so that files don't end in
this
   category. GWT generated js/html files will never come under this
category.
   You can choose to set an expires header ranging from a few hours to
a few
   days, depending on how frequently you change your code.

I can be sure whether you are saying to use client bundle so that
nothing ever get cached for sometime. if so, why do you also specify
"set an expires header ranging from a few hours to a few  days"?