Hi John!

here the infos you need for debugging have been send directly to your
mailbox.

Rodrigue

From: google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John LaBanca
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 6:58 PM
To: google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: change parent of a node in a CellTree

There is a bug associated with inserting a value into the tree, but calling
refresh() on the ListDataProvider should workaround the issue.  Do you have
any more info that might help debug it?

And I would also like to know, if there is a way to tell to a CellTree to
redraw itself because the backed data have changed.

Not currently.  You have to call refresh() on all the ListDataProviders.

Thanks,
John LaBanca
jlaba...@google.com