Okay, found the bug.

On June 10th I made a change to deal with archives containing more
than one million messages. A piece of code had decided that one
million was a really big number and was starting to write scientific
notation to some internal log files. Unfortunately my change was
flawed and I've disrupted both the Archived-At database and sitemap
entries for the last 20 days or so. I have hopefully corrected the
code, so there should be good data going forward.

Can you remind me which lists are actively using the Archived-At feature?

-Jeff