I dont know how you guys got me in the list, could you please exclude me from
your messages, because i got nothing to do with whatever you guys are doing.

  -Faisal.

Jeff Breidenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  The Mail Archive uses a third party to monitor availability. so if a
computer goes offline someone usually hears about it pretty quickly.
As a side effect, we also get weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
uptime reports. The 2006 numbers just came in, and I'm pleased to
report M-A significantly outperformed ivory soap. Ivory soap
advertises being "99 44/100 % pure" and M-A's uptime percentage
handily beat that number. Hurray! Maybe for 2007 we'll try
outperforming the purity of fine silver.

Happy new year.

Jeff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_(soap)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterling_silver