Well then - if you want to obfuscate anything that looks like an
email address EXCEPT an email address representing one of the 5000+
lists being archived here, then really the only way to do that is
to have a hash of all the list addresses and check for those in the
<AddressModifyCode> section.

if ($ENV{'MAILLIST'} eq $address) {

then becomes

if ( exists( $MailLists{$address} ) ) {