Hi Jeff, *,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:10 AM, Jeff Breidenbach <j...@jab.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the note, we'll take a look. By the way, there's a discussion
> about using a shorter URL. Would that be useful to you?

When shorter URLs will be possible, we'll adopt them, but it is not
critical for us.

Most important for us is the gain in comfort. People have the
message-thread in their local archives and want to point others to it.
Now all they need is to copy the Archived-At Link, previously they had
to go to the archive and spend time on searching/browsing the archive
for the desired message (and often didn't bother to do so, and instead
just wrote "has been discussed already, look it up in the archives"
:-)).

ciao
Christian