Thanks Jeff,

Search now does not return a 404 but it seems searching by date for
anything in June fails (unless I have the syntax wrong).

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=date:[20130601%20TO%2020130606]&l=maria-develop...@lists.launchpad.net

has no results, though the date view shoes messages.

http://www.mail-archive.com/maria-developers@lists.launchpad.net/maillist.html

I have checked this on a few other lists as well.

BR,
/bryan