Thanks for asking. We had some problems on May 15
during a cascading failure of hard drives. Archiving was
paused for about a day and there was also some downtime
during investigation. No data was lost.

Today archiving was paused for about an hour while the
failed hard disks were being replaced. There was also
about 10 minutes of downtime for computer rebooting.

In general, The Mail Archive publishes uptime and
archiving latency statistics in realtime. We're currently
at 99.88% uptime for the previous 12 months, which is
actually a bit better than historical average. You can see
the latency spike from today in the graph.

http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#monitoring

This week has otherwise been fine. Does this match
your experience?