Hey gossip-list,

I am the owner of the list
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev-general@lists.oxidforge.org/

We used to run the list on a server (that had to be scraped recently)
with a self-hosted mailman as mailing list software. Recently we moved
the list to another server using other software, ezmlm. Fortunately, we
could preserve the original posting address.

Everything seems to work fine: all e-mails will be delivered to the
imported subscribers (incl. arch...@mail-archive.com). Everything,
except of archiving :-)

I already gave the search a trial to find out if perhaps the mailing
lists couldn't be merged, but couldn't find anything.

I'd be glad if anybody of you guys had an idea on what I'd have to do to
persuade mail-archive.com continue working as expected.

Thanks!
Marco