Hi,

On 3 Feb 2011, at 02:37, Raphael 'kena' Poss wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I think I nailed this bug. Basically, Mail.app improperly changes the MIME
> content headers upon receiving from the mail server. In particular, the
> following in the signed message body:
>
> """
> """
>
> gets changed to:
>
> """
> """
>
> i.e. "charset=..." gets moved to the next line, with a TAB character. [etc]

Nothing wrong with that (see RFC 2822). However, the RFC also says:
"Each header field should be treated in its unfolded form for further syntactic
and semantic evaluation."

ie GPGMail should unfold headers before processing further.

--
Bob Bishop          +44 (0)118 940 1243
r...@gid.co.uk    fax +44 (0)118 940 1295