Hello, I downloaded the GPGTools for Snow Leopard. Everything works
fine and I managed to send myself an encrypted email, however I'm
having trouble with send other people encrypted email. Firstly, for
their Public PGP key I am not given a file I can import into GPG
Keychain Access, rather I'm given the actual string of letters and
numbers that make up the public key, and I am confused as to where I
should paste this so that it sends along with my message. Secondly, I
am having trouble finding my public key. I managed to find it by
exporting it in a file, then opening that file in TextEdit, but I
wonder if that's the only way. Sorry to be bothering you but I googled
extensively and nothing seems to address this.

Thank you for your time,
Harris Dupre