On 9/21/06, Edgar Poce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/21/06, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Compare to the existing Graffito codebase, this is completely another
> approach to build content portlets (100% dependent on the JCR API ).

<snip>
2. integration of portlet contents to the portal site hierarchy,

I think he means provide versioning and workflow to the psml tree.
Where as modifications can be made to a psml page and version can be
retrieved from the persistence layer.

I think that this falls into a j2 admin portlet. An I also think that
the j2 api should be used to make these modifications. Here the only
thing changed would be the page manager. I think this is where your
going with your other thread.

Philip

--
Philip Donaghy