Hi,
I want to use jcr mapping layer for creating custom node type "folder" which should inherit from "nt:folder"

I have following custom_nodetype.xml
<nodeTypes xmlns:nt="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0";
  xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"; xmlns:rep="internal"
  xmlns:mix="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0";>
<nodeType name="folder" isMixin="false" hasOrderableChildNodes="false" primaryItemName="">
  <supertypes>
    <supertype>nt:folder</supertype>
  </supertypes>    </nodeType>

</nodeTypes>

I have following jcrmapping descriptor

<class-descriptor className="com.sun.portal.cms.model.HeirarchyContent" jcrNodeType="nt:hierarchyNode" discriminator="false" >
<!-- Field-descriptor is used to map simple attributes to jcr property -->
  <field-descriptor fieldName="path" path="true" />
  <field-descriptor fieldName="creationDate" jcrName="jcr:created" />
/>
</class-descriptor>

<class-descriptor className="com.sun.portal.cms.model.Folder" jcrNodeType="folder"
extend="com.sun.portal.cms.model.HeirarchyContent"  discriminator="false" >
<!-- Field-descriptor is used to map simple attributes to jcr property -->
<field-descriptor fieldName="path" path="true" />
/>
<collection-descriptor fieldName="children" proxy="false" jcrNodeType="nt:hierarchyNode" elementClassName="com.sun.portal.cms.model.HeirarchyContent" collectionConverter="org.apache.portals.graffito.jcr.persistence.collectionconverter.impl.NTCollectionConverterImpl" />
</class-descriptor>

The problem is I am able to retrieve the items which are properties but I do not see any child node definitions in folder. Ideally since folder is inheriting from nt:folder , it should get a childnode definition of type nt:heirrarchynodeType

Is there anything I am missing ?
Checked out PersistenceAutoTest.java but it uses all custom nodetypes which are inherited from nt:base and so , it has childnodedefintions in custom node type definition.

Help appreciated.
Thanks,
Ruchi