Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,

On 2/9/07, ruchi goel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am using tortoise-svn on windows. I created a new windows folder
e:\graffito-new and tried  to checkout graffito source code from
|http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/graffito/trunk|

But I get error :
Working copy  e:\graffito-new is already locked. Please do cleanup.

I do clean up and perform checkout again . It does not work.

I just tried the same thing with TortoiseSVN 1.4.1 on Windows XP, no problems.

I have however witnessed similar "Working copy locked. Please do
cleanup." errors every now and then with TortoiseSVN. I've seen some
reports about real-time antivirus scanners and other similar tools
potentially interfering with the SVN operations on Windows, so you may
want to try temporarily disabling any such scanners for your e: disk
to see if that helps.

scanning is not ON. Even firwall is disabled. The Tortoise svn version I am using is 1.3.5 I do not think that should be a problem. I used the same few months bac for checking out the source.

-ruchi

BR,

Jukka Zitting