Hi Ruchi,

As you can see in another thread, we are going to speak about the
Graffito content model.
So please, joins us in the other thread.

On 2/14/07, ruchi goel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now, if I want to use nt:file and nt:folder , so that I have custom node
types ps:folder and ps:file ineriting from nt:folder and nt:file , is it
still possible to have similar flexibilty as above , in terms of
designing a generic framework . I feel I am stuck because evenif I have
somethig like ps:base (with additional properties) inheriting from
nt:base ,  ps:folder inherits from nt:folder and cannot inherit
properties from ps:base.

Within JCR, you are not mandatory to use the predefined node types
like nt:file, nt:folder ...
I don't know your application requirements but why not to build a new
content model. I mean define your own node types ?

Thanks,
Christophe