Sure , I will do so.

BTW , I checked out the report posted at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-graffito-dev/200702.mbox/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]

I have a question :

Here is extract from the report:

/The Content Model :
------------------------------
* Our content model has to be extensible without imposing specific
content types./

Why do you say so ? Isn't it already extensible with a flexibility of adding more content types ? In fact I was thinking of dropping the idea of having my document inherited from nt:file . Instead use , something which can be mapped to nt:unstructured , so that I can have root cms object, completely extensible , with all services acting at the this object and available to all child content types.

Another question is are there any timelines decided for this refactoring work ?

Thanks,
Ruchi

Christophe Lombart wrote:
You are welcome to contribute your test result to us (even it works he
like a charm) :-)
This kind of info could be added in the website.
Thanks
Christophe
On 2/14/07, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On 2/14/07, ruchi goel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I tweak the jcr-mapping layer to access a remote jcr repository, I
> should be still able to use jcr-mapping layer. Please confirm.
> I guess it should not be a problem , except for that custom node type
> registration should be  done at the server end.

Yes, I think this should work. Please file a bug report if it doesn't. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting