Hi,

On 2/20/07, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm just wondering how to support the "undefined" jcr type ?
What are your expectation ? What are your use cases ? I would like to have
some good examples where the undefined type could be use.
Is it interesting to map an "underfined" jcr prop into a javabean attribute
based on the Object class ?

Using Object for the mapping sounds reasonable.

I think the UNDEFINED property type is mostly used in contexts like
nt:unstructured, where more exact typing information is not available.
Such cases are not very applicable to the current static mapping
approach, but the "content-to-object" mapping approach I mentioned
earlier would directly benefit from such a catchall mapping.

BR,

Jukka Zitting