Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,

On 4/17/07, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As already discussed, I'd like to formally propose moving the JCR
Mapping codebase and related pieces of code
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/graffito/trunk/jcr/) to the
Apache Jackrabbit project.

Please vote on whether to move the codebase. The vote is open for the
next 72 hours, with binding votes from the Graffito PPMC.

The vote passes with five binding +1 votes and three non-binding +1
votes. As the parallel vote on the Jackrabbit mailing list also
passed, I will now proceed to move the codebase.

The binding votes were:

   +1 Sandro Böhme
   +1 Christophe Lombart
   +1 Oliver Kiessler
   +1 Alexandru Popescu
   +1 Jukka Zitting

The non-binding votes were:

   +1 Ruchi Goel
   +1 Felix Meschberger
   +1 Carsten Ziegeler

BR,

Jukka Zitting
Did not get the "non-binding "  part of the vote ??
-Ruchi