Från: Anna Petrášová <kratocha...@gmail.com>
Skickat: Thursday, December 21, 2023 5:18:03 AM
Till: Victor Lundström <victor.lundst...@uib.no>
Kopia: grass-user@lists.osgeo.org <grass-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Ämne: Re: [GRASS-user] re-setting bathymetry data using the raster calculator.

Hi Victor,

I am not sure I understand your concern. Have you tried running r.walk with the
original raster with negative values? Theoretically, I don't see why r.walk
couldn't work with negative elevation, although I haven't tried it. It should
work the same if you add a constant value as you suggest. Perhaps you want to
e.g. use an absolute value of the elevation?

Anna

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 5:59 PM Victor Lundström via grass-user