GRASS in Windows, also related to how GRASS was installed and if R/Rstudio are
recognized in the PATH variables. Please take a look at these notes here and
check if any of that helps you: Connecting to GRASS from R in Windows · Issue
#10 · NINAnor/oneimpact (github.com)
BestBernardo
    Em sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2024 às 08:13:40 GMT+2, Paulo van Breugel
via grass-user <grass-user@lists.osgeo.org> escreveu:

 From the message that library is not found, I wonder, did you type

GRASS> rstudio & library(grass)

all on the command line?

Just to be sure, you should ope Grass gis. And in the grass gis command line,
type

rstudio &

Next, after RStudio opens,  you type the following in RStudio

library(grass)

On April 18, 2024 7:56:03 PM GMT+02:00, Veronica Andreo via grass-user