as I am pretty new to GH this might be a very stupid question. Here it
is anyway. i have created an ellipse around a centerpoint. next i have
a point i want my ellipse to orient to along a vector connecting the
foci of the ellipse. I got it to work - but only half unfortunately.
as the rotation units are rad my rotation/orientation only works
between 0 and 180°. After that it is turning backward again.
I also tried to use the orient component, but that didn't work either.
it scaled the resulting ellipse for some reason depending on the
distance the two points had to each other without me ever having set a
scale factor.

I hope this makes sense and somebody can help.

thx

robert.