From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of M Jones
Sent: Fri 11/2/2007 9:08 PM
To: grassuser@grass.itc.it
Subject: [GRASS-user] GRASS on Ubuntu

Hi All,
Can I run GRASS on Ubuntu 6.06?  Im new to the world of GRASS and UNIX and
am hoping to create a home GIS system that is primarily open-source.  If
anyone has experience running GRASS on Ubuntu please let me know.  Or if you
have other suggestions for the best Linux system to run GRASS Id appreciatte
any input.
Thanks, Matt