Hi

I'm trying to join all adjacentareas in vector into one (in fact all area are adjacent, and I want to convert it to one huge area) I tried to use v.dissolve and I expected If I do nto specify column all borders will disolve, but it not work (I have no column with the same attribute) The solution I have used is to add empty column and fill it with ther same value (both by db.execute) but it became more complicated If I have almost 200 vectors
Is there any more natural or more simple solution? If no please let me known
Jarek