This might work a bit better for you now: http://gist.github.com/326393#file_megaupload%20div_x%20stream.user.js

I replaced the innerHTML setting with the iframe creation, converted the clunky CSS string concatenation into straight CSS property setting, modified the src attribute to point to the right place, and took out some extra code (especially the bits that would have overwritten the video with test strings). There's probably a bit more to do (especially styling the iframe better), but I don't think it should be too difficult, especially if you keep https://developer.mozilla.org/en/CSS_Reference handy.
And, of course, I still haven't actually tested it. ;-)
(As Knuth said <http://www-cs-staff.stanford.edu/%7Eknuth/faq.html>, "Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it.")

On 2010-03-09 01:20, Ryan Getz wrote:

Well, it works on my computer, i sent it to a friend no work, and the other comp in my house either.. There is no load of a div after clicking ok. And if there is one, you cannot see it anywhere on the megaupload page. The only script that i could find, that would load the div properly on the megaupload page was the " Iframe Injector" script i have over here http://gist.github.com/326029. I need to pass the url over to it.

There used to be a script that would do this for you already, but the site that hosted the remote .JS got shutdown for a month. Thats why i am trying to make this script.

--
cc | pseudonymous |<http://carlclark.mp/>

--
? I said "NO" to drugs, but they didn't listen. ? http://tagzilla.mozdev.org v0.066