Dear Jessica,

Greetings from the Himalayas,

Its great that you want to be initiated into the ecotourism industry.
I think you could do a specialized course from The International
EcoTourism Society . There are a host of other websites for
ecotourism like Planeta.org etc. Once you have done your trainings
its important that you register yourself as a ecotour operator and
then start by choosing countries which you could market to the host
community. In case you are intrested in trekking India and Nepal can
be a great start with products like mountaineering , trekking,
cultural and other adventure tours.

Cheers

Ankit

--- In green-travel@yahoogroups.com, "wanderrful" <j.barse...@...>