Hi all

The deadline (Monday 15th June) is fast approaching for nominations in
the 2009 Virgin Holidays Responsible Tourism Awards (founded and
organised by responsibletravel.com, in association with The Telegraph,
Geographical Magazine, BBC World News, and World Travel Market).

We need your help to find holiday companies that are trying to make a
difference. From the outset, the Awards have been aimed at celebrating
those organisations putting responsible tourism at the core of their
business.

Nominate a winner in any of our 13 different categories
http://www.responsibletourismawards.com/categories.html
<http://www.responsibletourismawards.com/categories.html>  and you could
win a fantastic safari holiday
http://www.responsibletourismawards.com/prizeholiday.htm
<http://www.responsibletourismawards.com/prizeholiday.htm>  for 2 to
Kenya from Gamewatchers Safaris & Porini Camps!

Nominations can be made online at
www.responsibletourismawards.com/nominations

Thanks for supporting the Awards.

Krissy