I am pleased to inform members of Green Travel that I have accepted a new
position with Verde Ventures at Conservation International.

Verde Ventures is an innovative “green” fund investing in small businesses
that contribute to conservation and communities in Conservation
International's global priority areas and which support CI'smission to
conserve the Earth’s living natural heritage—our global biodiversity—and to
demonstrate that human societies are able to live harmoniously with nature

Verde Ventures recognizes that:

   - Conservation-based employment is essential to provide economic
   incentives for conservation
   - The small business sector is a key partner in the intersection between
   human welfare and conservation
   - Lack of available, affordable capital is a hurdle to ensure the
   sustainability of the sector

In order to address these challenges, Verde Ventures provides:

   - Loans: US$30,000 to $500,000 (average: $125,000)
   - Use of Loan funds: Infrastructure, working capital, trade finance
   - Typical Deal Structure: Senior or subordinated secured debt for 3-5
   years.
   - Strategic grants for technical assistance and environmental and
   socio-economic monitoring

You can review a presentation on the fund online here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16220135/Verde-Ventures-Overview

And at http://web.conservation.org/xp/verdeventures/

If you would like more information on the fund, please do not hesitate to
contact me!

Neel

--
Neel Inamdar