Crete's Culinary Sanctuaries Eco-Agritourism Network, 6-Day Seminar
in Crete, Greece
The Magnificent West:  Wild Nature, Organic Food Production, Artisan
Cooking Demos and Classes.

Available Dates:  September 27- October 2, 2010

Join us for an exciting seminar in Western Crete focusing on food from
the ground up.  Our base is in a small village in the foothills of the
magnificent White Mountains.  We'll spend a week exploring the
region and enjoying the superb fresh and local cuisine.  Before we head
to the kitchen to cook with great local chefs, we'll meet people
that produce traditional and organic ingredients in the region, which is
the foundation for culinary delights to come.

In the company of local guides and community-based tourism directors,
we'll travel to organic farms to discover how high-quality olive oil
and wine is produced and taste the results.  Along the way, we'll
stop at historic sites and artisan food shops.  Accommodation is in
beautifully restored cottages or apartments in the village with private
balconies or gardens.  Throughout the week, we'll meet people
involved in cultural-natural heritage preservation projects.  This is a
great opportunity to learn about sustainable living practices while
supporting important local action programs.

The full schedule is here:
http://www.cookingincrete.com/CCS-Magnificent-West.html

Nikki Rose
Professional Chef, Writer and Seminar Director
Founder of Crete's Culinary Sanctuaries
www.cookingincrete.com
i...@cookingincrete.com
Skype: nikki.rose202

CCS is featured in National Geographic Center for Sustainable
Destinations
<http://www.csdimpact.org/content_detail.php?uid=csdDFCEE4D47CF5617AD>
and the Convention on Biological Diversity, IYB Success Stories
<http://www.cbd.int/2010/stories/>