Greetings, all

In a few weeks I am heading to Ecuador and I am editing my presentation and
Web2.0 handouts. Pardon the pun, but much will focus on photography.  For
those people who don't fancy themselves a photographer, remember that the
top-selling camera these days is a cellphone. My contention is that if we
really want to see green-travel (and greener travel!), then we might want to
take more pictures and explain the stories behind the photo.  Viewing the
photos does not need to be a passive experience either. We can also be
supportive of others, faving photos, adding relevant tags or writing
encouraging comments.  Viva Web2.0!

That said, here are some of my personal fave photographers and their
galleries documenting cultural travels and ecotourism around the world:

Powerhouse Museum (Australia)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/powerhouse_museum_photography

Bindari Nature Reserve (Australia)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sets/72157604415022214