From: "JSweeting"
To: greentravel1
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:51:26 AM
Subject: Re:[greentravel1] Daily green travel headlines

Marcus,

Its been a long time - I hope this finds you well.  Would it be possible to
cease sending the "Daily green travel headlines" to the Green Travel listserv?
I know full well that it is your group and it is your prerogative to send the
list - I only ask this because I believe that folks can run such a list
themselves if they so wish and for me, and I imagine a lot of other members,
the true value of the group is in the exchange of dialogue.

Thanks for your consideration of this matter,

Best wishes

Jamie