To celebrate 7 years of my environmental education projects here in
Dominica, all eco education packages booked before December 31st 2008,
for any time arrival in the future, will include extra days and
activities, as detailed below, at discount prices.

Rosalie Forest Eco Lodge invites you to experience our newly upgraded
and improved

ECO EDUCATION PACKAGE.

For full details please visit our website at
http://www.rosalieforest.com/rates_packages__learning.php
<http://www.rosalieforest.com/rates_packages__learning.php>

Package includes:

·         9 nights' accommodation at the award winning Rosalie
Forest Eco Lodge

·         1 night staying in our local village with a family as part
of our community homestay programme.

·         General eco awareness workshop – solar, hydro, wind,
water supply, organic gardening

·         1 detailed renewable energy workshops on a subject of your
choice.

·         Visit to an organic herb farm, discovering traditional
herbal medicines & remedies, and tasting various bush teas.

·         1 day harvesting natural materials and learning to make
local Carib Indian traditional crafts

·         1  community tourism activities of your choice.

·         Guided full day hike to the world's second largest
boiling lake

·         Guided hike to destination of your choice

·         Island Day Tour

I look forward to welcoming you to Rosalie Forest

All the best,

Jem Winston

Managing Director