Crete's Culinary Sanctuaries Eco-Agritourism Network
Seminars Celebrating the International Year of Biodiversity
Available Dates: April 19-25, 2010

Join us on the beautiful isle of Crete, Greece for a fantastic 6-day
program exploring Crete's cultural and natural treasures. Resident
ecologists, historians, musicians, chefs, farmers and artisan food
producers will guide us on a journey of discovery of Crete's heritage.
We'll visit villages inhabited since the Minoan era (over 4,000
years), renowned for olive oil and wine production. Crete is home to
over 2,000 plants, 10% of which are endemic to the island. Spring is the
ideal season to enjoy a vast array of wildflowers in the countryside.
Superb organic wine and cuisine featuring the bounties of the season are
on the menu.

Our presentations are private and tailored for our small group.
Attendees have an opportunity to discover sustainable living practices
that can enrich their lives while supporting programs that help preserve
Crete's heritage.  This is a wonderful opportunity to support
locally-run preservation projects while learning!

Contact Nikki Rose
Founder & Director,
Crete's Culinary Sanctuaries
For more information, see our website and
National Geographic's Center for Sustainable Destinations
www.cookingincrete.com
USA Tel:  (202) 503-0997
Skype: nikki.rose202