My problem is that the neo-liberal India shining guys always talk and never
vote

Please do read local newspapers once in a while, where you might come across
Baba Budangiri in Chikmagalur or Idgah Maidan in Hubli

In fact, Sushma Swaraj in an interview to NDTV proudly proclaimed the BJP
victory to the Idgah Maidan........

The problem is precisely the fact that BJP makes inroads to futher its
communal agenda through other means and the facilitation for this is done by
the neo-liberals who widen the schism for the entry of BJP'shate politics

--
Bobby Kunhu