let us concertrate on what we can do to support the struggling people in
Chegara.

Deshabhimani and CPI (M) will continue to do defamation and all other things
to break the support to struggling people all over whether it is Chengara,
arayamkudi or Plachimada. They will use all methods including joining the
struggle for few days till they get the leadership and then breaking the
struggle. we have enough hi-fi activists to help them too.

Deshabhimani is daily party pamphlet which is used by CPI (M) leaders to
provide their cadre with arguments to face the people on that specific day.
Nobody else reads it. Even the
party cadre do not believe it. They read it as part of their job only, like
a circular in the office, etc.

let us do our job. Let the Dogs bark, the Caravan has to move on.