From: damodar prasad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [GreenYouth] Re: Sanni Kapikkad and savarna peace in Google groups
To: greenyouth@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008, 2:31 PM

Well, Neelan sir you are very forthcoming. Caste in not a choice of anyone
unless we believe in some im-mmaterial divinity (material divinity is also
there!!). The modernist secular self unitedly holds to conveniently to erase
traces of caste in appearances.Don't mistake surface to the core!! The class is
a cover-up in this respect to avoid debates on the caste -dom that one has been
domineering for long. By the way Its all going. Yes the cataclysm is not a
fantasy, the tremble is more than real, as yeats said: Things fall apart,
center cannot hold..and the ceremony of innocence is drowned". As you may very
well-know Class was once again invoked typically by the dominating castes to
dissect into caste configuration by way of creamy-layer.

What is actually sought from the holders of caste power and the propertariat
is to open up, share and  equalize the resource, don't hold to what is waning
out... basically nothing radical, it is a demand for bourgeois -civil rights.
The movement for reservation is only a movement towards de-reservation.
De-reserving the constituencies kept secure for ones own genetic generations.

By the way I had read you quoting Foucault recently. In Madness and
Civilization, he mentions about Ship of Fools.. Ya, ship of fools.. It speaks
at large on our contemporary issues than any metaphors.

damodar prasad