Whats the point you are trying to make?
I thought this was a thread on Chengara.... after you posted an article from
a CPM website. It has been discussed fervently in GY. Please refer to the
archives.
If you have personal problems with people, please discuss it outside the
group.
Regards

--
Bobby Kunhu http://community.eldis.org/myshkin/Blog/