Hi,

I'm having the same problem that Christopher Gray was experiencing some
time ago with a "podatus initio debilis".
If I put "-fg" gregorio (v2.0) makes debilis the second note and not the
first one.

thanks,
Michele

PS: I was not on the list at that time, I found this from Christopher
inside Gregorio-users archives:

Posted by *Christopher Gray* on December 17, 2011 - 13:26:

Greetings!
I'm having trouble getting a podatus initio debilis with the right shape. If
I ask for something like -ehg I get a proper torculus initio debilis with
the
first note on the left of the second; however, if I just ask for -eh I get a
regular podatus shape. How do I get a pesquassus initio debilis?
Yours,
Christopher Gray
Pontifical North American College
Vatican City State