For this, you will need to adjust the \grespacelinestext value.

To do this, go to the directory where gsp-default.tex is, copy the file
to something else prefixed with "gsp-" (like gsp-morespace.tex).

Edit the new file and increase the value of \grespacelinestext

Then, in your tex file (the one that includes the tex file generated by
the gregorio executable), and invoke the \GreLoadSpaceConf before you
\includescore your score.

For example, if you named the file gsp-morespace.tex, put the following
line the your tex file:

\GreLoadSpaceConf{morespace}

I haven't tried this recently, but I think it should still work.  See
the "Modifying the vertical spacing" section at
http://home.gna.org/gregorio/gregoriotex/details

The page is a little old, and the variable names now have "gre" prefixed
to all of them in the gsp-deault.tex file.

Henry