Luís,

I'm not convinced that your problem is the same as Justin's.

It would help if you attach the output from "Program Messages" in
Scribus as well as the "Additional LaTeX Headers" and "Gregorio Options"
that you are using from Scribus.  You can get these by right-clicking on
the render pane and selecting "Edit Source".

I am assuming that you are using 900_gregorio.xml and
gregorio-scribus.lua from the contrib directory on the latest 2.4-svn.
If this is not the case, you should attach the files you are using as
well.

Henry