I forgot to reply to the list:

----- Forwarded message from "Br. Elijah Schwab, O.Carm."
<elijahsch...@gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 10:16:58 -0500
From: "Br. Elijah Schwab, O.Carm." <elijahsch...@gmail.com>
To: Abbazia Mater Ecclesiae <sangiulioinferme...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Gregorio-users] Gregorio 3.0.0-rc1 testing...

It seems that you have an older version of gregoio lying around somewhere.
3.0.0-rc1 cannot give the error messages seen in #2 or #3. Make sure to
completely remove gregorio and re-install.

The command:

kpsewhich gregoriotex.sty

can be used to see which gregorio file TeX is using and where it is
located. Remove all gregoriotex related files in that directory and install
gregorio.

-Br. Elijah Schwab, O.Carm.

----- End forwarded message -----