From: "Br. Samuel Springuel" <rpspring...@gmail.com>
To: gregorio-users@gna.org
Sent: Wednesday, 15 April, 2015 9:10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Gregorio-users] git release-3.0 bug(s)?

On 2015-04-15 3:58 PM, Bernard Marsh wrote:
> (b) spacing seems to be solved -but now most of the glyphs in the font are
> not showing. I've made sure the newly generated fonts are getting to where
> they should be, run mktexlsr / mtxrun --generate / updmap-sys but to no avail.
> Any ideas?

You have to run through the whole installation procedure and make sure
that you're scores are being regenerated.  Gregorio hard codes the code
points for the neumes when making the gtex file so you have to ensure a
match between the command line tool, the fonts, and GregorioTeX.  It's
not enough to just reinstall the fonts.

Br. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ