If I understand what you want correctly, you're looking for something which visually is similar to a left-right mirrored clivis except with a plica instead of a punctum shape for the top (second) note.

I think that will require introducing new glyphs with various lengths of the left stem on the plica. There are already two lengths: a short (used when the plica is in a space) and a long (used when a plica is on a line). However, I don't think we have any mechanism for selecting them manually. Henry or Élie might know more about this.
--
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ