Greetings!

I have installed Fedora 25 to two different machines running Fedora 25. The
package included with texlive didn't seem to work for me, so I erased it and
built from downloaded source. That worked great out-of-the-box!

On the second machine that didn't work, unfortunately; I kept receiving the
bizarre error that, for instance, \gresetgregoriofont was an undefined command
(likewise anything else related to gregorio). What made it work was to install
for the user rather than system-wide (i.e., the script install-gtex.sh with
the user option).

Things seem to work fine now on both machines, and I am generally pleased with
it, though I find the result of the second installation from source very odd.

regards
john perry