> It's not much, but I did some kind of a template for different stuff
> with groff
> that you can find here : https://t.karchnu.fr/doc/grofftut.pdf
>
> Not sure it's what you're looking for.

Thank you Philippe.

That is an interesting resource, thank you for sharing it with me.

I was thinking of a website or web page which demonstrates the extent
of groff's capabilities.

If there isn't anything like this, currently. Has this been considered?

I have only just learned of groff. The manual is awesome (though tough
reading for me in places). groff does so much more than I first
imagined.

I don't know if this aligns with the goals of the contributors, but
examples of some well-designed, finished documents might attract new
users and potential contributors.

Forgive me for being bold, I am just thinking out loud.

Mike