Thanks,

1-      I was able to export calibration data ( wavelength, distance etc) to
other image files by using “copy” in “Image Controls”. Somehow checking the
“Use as defaults for all images?” does not work for me.

(Problem Solved)

2-      To export all the integrated data, I tried “export” , “powder data
as”. I was previously trying to export “text” data, in “text” data I don’t
see “select all” but for CSV, FXYE, XYE. I am able to select all and export
all data in a single go.

(Problem Solved)

3-      May be I am asking too much about this “feature request” . I agree
that by converting the wavelength of final data, some information will be
lost and one would not be able to perform “Rietveld Refinement etc”, but
still I believe it can be helpful to many users for easy comparison of data
with ICDD or other published data etc.

Regards,

/Shoaib