The bug below has been fixed in GSAS-II version #1525, but I would like to
alert users that some of the newer python packages are now including wxpython
2.9 or even 3.0. We are definitely encountering places where code that
previously worked fails, such as this one. A very simple fix (on one line) was
all that was needed for that bug, but we can’t fix them unless know about them.

Please keep the bug reports coming and send .gpx files and instructions for how
to demonstrate the bugs to Bob and myself (not to the list).

Brian

On Oct 14, 2014, at 8:49 AM, Carla Robledo