Hi Peter,

Any way that I can explicitly deal with that? Trying to make sure the rest of
my data doesn’t suffer from this same issue.

Joe S.

From: Peter Y. Zavalij [mailto:pzava...@umd.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 9:23 AM
To: Serio, Joseph A. <seri...@ornl.gov>
Subject: Re: [GSAS-II] 2D image Calibration of CeO2 (Ceria) Using a GE2
detector - Possible Detector Specific Issue

2nd plot looks like specimen shift.
Peter Z.

On Jul 11, 2017 9:19 AM, "Serio, Joseph A."
<seri...@ornl.gov<mailto:seri...@ornl.gov>> wrote:
A follow up to my previous question, for people who read this is in the future.
I have (hopefully) attached what my position calibration appears as after
performing the 2D image tilt calibration. It seems that I am able to fit a
function similar to the previous mentioned one in order to model this shift, on
the order of rtrue = rmeasured * (1 + 0.004 (rmeas/detectorhalfsize)^2). This
disagrees with the negative “a” value obtained in the paper, instead yielded a
necessary increase in the diffraction ring diameter. Any help on this issue is
still appreciated.

J.S.