Hello Jim, All:

Running: grid-proxy-init -debug -verify -cert /etc/grid-security/hostcert.pem -key /etc/grid-security/hostkey.pem

I get the following error:

   User Cert File: /etc/grid-security/hostcert.pem
   User Key File: /etc/grid-security/hostkey.pem

   Trusted CA Cert Dir: /etc/grid-security/certificates

   Output File: /tmp/x509up_u0
   Your identity: /O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-xxxx/CN=host/xxxx
   Creating proxy ...........++++++++++++
   ....++++++++++++
    Done
   Segmentation fault

The file x509up_u0 is not created. Do you have any idea what this segmentation fault means?

Many thanks,
Kleopatra

Jim Basney wrote:
The server-side error might help to diagnose the problem.
See <http://grid.ncsa.uiuc.edu/myproxy/troubleshooting.html>.

Kleopatra Konstanteli wrote:
Hello All,

I am trying to install GT4.2.0 in Fedora 9 following GT4.2 Quickstart.
The user certificate and MyProxy server are created with success but
when I try to create a proxy I get the following error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] myproxy-logon -s xxxx -v MyProxy v4.2 10 Jan 2008 PAM
Attempting to connect to xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:7512  using trusted certificates
directory /etc/grid-security/certificates no valid credentials found --
performing anonymous authentication Error authenticating: GSS Major
a_verify.c:168: in library: asn1 encoding routines, function
ASN1_item_verify: EVP lib OpenSSL Error: rsa_eay.c:699: in library: rsa
routines, function RSA_EAY_PUBLIC_DECRYPT: padding check failed OpenSSL
Error: rsa_pk1.c:100: in library: rsa routines, function
RSA_padding_check_PKCS1_type_1: block type is not 01

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,
Kleopatra