Hi Patrick,

Here is what I think you are doing and how it plays out.

You are running globusrun-ws with this multi-job http://pastie.org/279433

globusrun-ws will delegate all credentials for the jobs. It will delegate a full credential to the multi-job service (mmjfs) and limited credentials to all of the subjob services (mjfs).

If the subjob services are actually gridway services that are going to submit a gram job to yet another gram service, then as you know (or discovered) you need a full credential at each subjob service. I don't think there are options for globusrun-ws to do that for you.

But I think you should be able to duplicate all or part of the delegation that globusrun-ws does. So delegate a full credential to each of the delegation services co-located with the subjob services and add those delegation EPRs into the appropriate single job description in the multijob job description. I can't tell from you description if that is what you actually tried.

Did I understand what you are trying to do correctly? If so, why do you want to do it this way? What is multijob providing you? The target user for multijobs has been the MPIg folks. So there has not been much testing or development outside of their use case.

-Stu